Thursday, July 9, 2015

First Principal Blog Post

LES 2000

It seems fitting that my first official blog post as the LES principal is this picture of me from the year 2000.  This was the day I was offered a teaching position at Lawrenceville Elementary School.  As you can probably tell, I was so excited to begin my teaching career at LES.  Today, I feel the same excitement.  An amazing journey lies ahead and I look forward to navigating it with the teamwork and support of the families and staff of Lawrenceville Elementary School.  

2 comments:

  1. Great picture Melissa! Congratulations on this new chapter in your career! The 'LES bus' is a special one for sure! Glad to be on board with you and all the other wonderful people in the LES family!
    -Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that you are the new principal at LES! The picture from your first day in the year 2000 really warmed my heart!

    ReplyDelete