Monday, September 7, 2015

The Smiling Faces of LES

This post will be short and sweet...
People often ask me why I chose to be a Principal, especially those who know how happy I was as a Supervisor in our wonderful district.  My answer couldn't be simpler or more heartfelt-it is all about the kids.  It is all about the smiling faces I get to see everyday when I go to work.  It is all about getting to know the children of Lawrenceville Elementary School. I really missed being a part of a school community and interacting with students daily.  Even though we only had two days of school last week, I felt the excitement of the first day of school once again.  Welcoming our students back to LES or to LES for the first time gave me such JOY!  I am a happy Principal and I can't wait to get back to my students tomorrow morning! (I can't wait to get back to the amazing LES staff too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment